Tuesday 13 September 2011

CARD MAKING: You'll Always Be My Friend, You Know Too Much

I made this card for my friend Kate for her birthday last July 2011.  I had so much fun making it. It's cheeky, the sentiment truly reflects our friendship and I chose the colour purple as for some reason, (not because it's her favourite colour) I somehow associate her with purple.  Maybe because she looks great in deep vibrant colours.  The black cardstock between the purple and the white also compliments the overall look and feel of the card.

Tools & Products:
Cardstock: Purple, White and Black
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Petite Oval and Petite Scallop Oval & Square
Embossing Folder: Swiss Dots
Embossing Tool: Cuttlebug
Stamps: Papermania (I think?  I need to get better at remembering the brands)

No comments:

Post a Comment